Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today is OK

Windbeeches on the Schauinsland in Germany (Bl...Image via Wikipedia

Well its Groundhogs day, and looks like we were suppose to have 6 more weeks of winter. I can not wait! I love spring and summer, for so many reasons. I love the flowers that grow, a warm sunny day, working in the yard-pulling weeds-planting-BBQ-family and friends! From the first frost in the fall to the last frost in the spring I look forward to warmer days. With warmer days and nights for me comes fewer pain flare ups, this is always a plus. The cold fall days and winter nights make for long painful days. The depression seems to be hanging over me like a thick London fog, at times leaving me feeling like there is never going to be another day, and sometimes wishing this was true. If living with this monster was not enough of a curse, then you have life to deal with! You know like the kids, a spouse, pets, bills, traffic, family, house work, your boss, - the kids, a spouse, pets, bills, traffic, family, house work, your boss, its like it never ends!!!

Today were visiting with two of our grandchildren Paige is 8, and Kaiden is 5, they are from Fort Collins CO. I can't believe how much they've grown! They will be here a few more days, seeing them and watching them makes me so happy!

I'm enjoying the facebook group page I started in December 2009, this morning I saw the group has grown to 200 members! I enjoy researching chronic pain stories, and treatments and then sharing them with the group. I enjoy reading how others deal with their day to day lives.

For me having my husband John with me or at least near me, during a flare or really any time is such a comfort, as a person who lives with daily pain, I am so thankful for John, and my children who are always there for me. I know life at times can be extremely difficult for John, when I'm not feeling well he tries so hard to take care of all my needs. All though like any couple there are those days when I would like to stuff him in a closet or something!!! But I still love him!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: