Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!


So how was every 1's April Fools Day?

Did you pull a prank or did you have a prank pulled on you??


My favorite prank I ever did with the help of John, happened several years ago. His name is Mike, so on March 31st 1984 or there about he stayed at our place. The next morning John & I were up at 6 am with Sharon & David.
(our older 2 children around the ages of 4 & 3)

Around 6:05 am
I set all the clocks ahead 3 hours, so now its 9 am...
Mike
was still sleeping-had no car-had 2 be at work at 10 am, our house was about 11 blocks from where he worked. John, went 2 wake him, he went 2 the front room where Mike had laid down and crashed, around 2 am! He shook him and said hey Mike don't you work 2 day? Mike replied with yes, but not till 10 am. John said, MIKE its already 9 am, man you better get moving!
Mike jumped up- ran 2 the bathroom, ran back out grabbed a cup of coffee-and left 4 work!!

We later got a phone call, from guess who? yep, it was Mike, he took it very well, and promised 2 get me back someday!!!! (FYI 2 this day, Mike has never been able 2 prank me!)

All my best,

Carol



Cod Liver Oil Reduces Need for NSAIDs
Results of a small published study have shown cod liver oil reduced the need for NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) in rheumatoid arthritis patients. Read more...

· NSAIDs: 10 Things You Need to Know

· Arthritis Medications: What Are My Options?

· GI Problems Increase as COX-2 Inhibitor Use Declines

· Taking Two NSAIDs Is Risky - Advice for Arthritis Patients


No comments: